Calling all early birds! Registration for #NAWC2017 is now OPEN!
Register by February 28 and save up to $64 per ticket! You'll also be entered into a draw for a chance to win a free conference registration, Indigo gift cards or a one-night stay at the Westin Ottawa (our 2017 conference venue)!
The CFHS National Animal Welfare Conference is the the largest conference of its kind in Canada and the go-to gathering place for Canada's animal lovers and animal welfare professionals. Our 2016 attendees reported a 98% satisfaction rate, which tells you why this is such a must-attend event.
Join us and learn how you can help build a Humane Canada!
Why should YOU attend #NAWC2017?
- The 2017 conference will feature 2 full days of conference sessions, including 7 different learning tracks, 25+ concurrent sessions, 50+ speakers, 3 can't-miss plenaries, 20 industry-focused exhibitors and great networking events.
- This year, we will also have a 1 day for professional training on April 11 with 3 different learning tracks
- Low registration fees
- Flexible registration options to work with everyone's schedule
- We offer 3 different travel grants to offset your expenses
- Save on accommodations and travel using conference discounts with Via Rail, Air Canada, WestJet and Porter Airlines - and save even more at local restaurants and attractions with the flash your conference badge program
More than 350 people come together over the 3 conference days, among them are:
• Humane Societies/ SPCA employees
• Animal shelter or animal related organizations
• Government employees and people from academia
• Animal rescue, advocacy groups and conservation
• Veterinarians, Veterinary technicians and veterinary clinic employees
• Public relations, fundraiser and communication specialists
• Member of an animal use industry
• People interested in animal welfare
Benefits and Savings for Attendees
Don’t miss out on these exclusive opportunities to SAVE, available only to 2017 National Animal Welfare Conference participants.
Flash Your Badge Savings Program!
The Flash Your Badge program allows delegates to access discounts at various Ottawa attractions and restaurants simply by presenting the conference issued delegate badge at the venue. To view a list of all participating businesses please click on the Learn More button below.
Museum Attractions Passport This is a great option for anyone who would like to visit multiple museums while in Ottawa. However, you can also obtain discounts through the Flash Your Badge Program for similar savings (see above).
Visitor Information Centre - 90 Wellington Street (across from Parliment Hill) for anyone who would like more visitor information while in the city – they have lots of great suggestions and often have coupons on site depending on what is available.