There are still sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities available!
Find out more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. or by downloading the 2017 National Animal Welfare Conference sponsorship and exhibitor prospectus below!
- NEW QUALITY break time results in more face-to-face with delegates
- Delegates are in the exhibit area for each and every break (lunch, too!)
- Larger audience: NAWC2017 will be the largest conference yet as we are expecting over 350+ delegates from around the country
- ROI: we understand the importance of your conference ROI and will do what it takes to win your business each and every year!
- Collaborate & Generate Leads with prospects and clients in a positive learning environment
- Access the best and brightest thinkers in Canada’s animal welfare community
- Raise your organization's profile with progressive animal welfare leaders
- Demonstrate leadership by supporting Canada’s animal welfare agenda
- Diverse Audience: our delegates represent diverse professions in the animal welfare movement, coming together to educate and inspire each other toward further change and support for all animals. Delegates hail from humane societies, SPCAs, animal care and control organizations, advocacy groups, veterinary practices, academia and government – and include the next generation of animal welfare professionals.
- Convenient Location: we make it EASY – the Westin Ottawa is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Ottawa.
- Low Cost Registration: we lower the barriers to attending, allowing people from a wide range of organizations an opportunity to attend.
These three factors deliver a LARGE audience. Our track record as the largest animal welfare conference in Canada shows that this formula works!
In 2017, we will be celebrating Canada’s 150th and the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies’ 60th anniversary! #NAWC2017 is all about celebrating our achievements and our collective power as a community.
60th Anniversary Awards Gala Sponsorship Opportunities